Custom Web Applications and Business Tools
Example: Gray Construction QAQC
Build a Quality Assurance / Quality Control web application to allow construction site superintendents to manage and track quality control issues. The system must operate securely both online and offline.
system is built on a dynamic platform that allows the user to build and
change an entire project without any server interaction until the user
is online. Using real-time graphic reporting of system data one can
analyze trends and identify problems. Low bandwidth optimization offers
smooth operation on ultra-slow internet connections.
Example: CRST STMS
CRST International of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in conjunction with Creative Lodging Solutions of Lexington, KY needed to manage the training and lodging of truck driving students.
Construct a user-friendly web application allowing teachers to enter student data via the web and manage attendance. Emails and faxes are sent by the server based on key events and data is automatically archived on a timely basis.
The Web Application Design/Build Process
1. Summary discussion of problem or opportunity with top management
2. Internal company discussion and research plan
3. Roundtable discussions with relevant users and system administrators
4. Internal brainstorming based on learned obstacles and opportunities
5. Presentation of ideas in roundtable discussion
6. System refinement and formal planning
7. Presentation of system design with roundtable and top management
8. Begin work on system
9. Progress reports every 2-4 weeks
10. Beta version testing
11. System integration and launch
12. Follow-up servicing and training
CMS 2.3 | Developed by 3rd Dimension Design | Login
P.O. Box 8825
Lexington, KY 40533-8825
By Phone: 859.373.1888